Changes: Recent All
History Edit Upload
Welcome to GMU's Applied Robotics Club
The mission of the Applied Robotics Club is to provide opportunities for students to design, build, and program autonomous robots for fun and competition.
- WHEN: Friday's at 1:00pm.
- WHERE: Engineering Building, Room 2247 (Autonomous Robotics Lab)
How to Join the Club
- Attend weekly meetings
- Get involved with current project(s) or come up with a new project
- Acting President, David Fleming (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Vice President, Michael Bowen (email@example.com)
- Treasurer, Sam Gelman (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Graduate Helper, Kevin Andrea (email@example.com)
- Faculty Advisor, Dr. Sean Luke (firstname.lastname@example.org)