CS 788- Autonomic Computing
Department of Computer Science
George Mason University
Back to the course Web site.
- This page will be used to post announcements to the class.
- The slides used in the course can be found here.
- Read the following paper before the first day of classes: "The Vision of Autonomic Computing," Jeffrey Kephart and David Chess,
IEEE Internet Computing, Vol. 36, No. 1, January 2003, pp. 41--50.
- Assigned papers. This list also contains links to the slides prepared by students.
- Term papers have to properly cite sources of material and ideas. Please refer to this useful guide on citation and plagiarism from the UC Berkeley Library.
- When assigned a paper to discuss in class, you need to prepare a Power Point presentation to be used in class and then posted to the Web site.
- Slides for the presentations of Term Paper 2.
- How to Write Research
Articles in Computing and Engineering Disciplines, Ivan Stojmenovic, February 2010, IEEE Tr.
Parallel and Distributed Systems.
Last updated: August 26, 2017.