CS 895- Autonomic Computing
Department of Computer Science
George Mason University
Last updated: February 26, 2013.
Back to the course Web site.
- This page will be used to post announcements to the class.
- The slides used in the course can be found here.
- Read the following paper for the January 22, 2013 class: "The Vision of Autonomic Computing," Jeffrey Kephart and David Chess,
IEEE Internet Computing, Vol. 36, No. 1, January 2003, pp. 41--50.
- Assigned papers.
- Term papers have to properly cite sources of material and ideas. Please refer to this useful guide on citation and plagiarism from the UC Berkeley Library.
- When assigned a paper to discuss in class, you need to prepare a Power Point presentation to be used in class and then posted to the Web site.
- Slides for the presentations of Term Paper 2.
- How to Write Research Articles in Computing and Engineering Disciplines, Ivan Stojmenovic, February 2010, IEEE Tr. Parallel and Distributed Systems.