CS 480-001 Home Page (Spring 2009)
CS 480 Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (3:3:0).
Prerequisites: CS 310 and 330.
This course explores principles and methods for knowledge
representation, reasoning, learning, problem solving, planning,
heuristic search, and natural language processing and their
application to building intelligent systems in a variety of
domains. LISP programming language is used.
- Schedule (includes slides; class dates will be fixed).
- Midterm review
- Final review examples.
- Final project: project, Due: 5/5/2009.
- Homework #1: hwk1, Due: 2/12/2009 at 11:59pm.
- Homework #2: hwk2, Due: 2/27/2009 at 11:59pm.
- Homework #3: hwk3, Due: 3/17/2009 at 11:59pm.
- Homework #4: hwk4, pairs, Due: 3/31/2009 at 11:59pm.
- Related Documents
- Beating the averages Paul Graham's article on Lisp
- Eye on the prize, Nilsson's paper on AI: ps, pdf
- Playing with AI - a collection of short articles on games: ps, pdf
- Matlab primer, Introduction to matlab: ps, pdf
- Useful links
- General Resources
Zoran Duric (firstname.lastname@example.org) 2/10/2009