CS 580 001/DL1 Home Page (Fall 2012)
CS 580 Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (3:3:0).
Prerequisites: CS 310 and 330.
This course explores principles and methods for knowledge representation,
reasoning, learning, problem solving, planning, heuristic search, and
natural language processing and their application to building
intelligent systems in
a variety of domains. LISP programming
- Schedule (includes slides).
- Midterm review: 3/15/2006; see Schedule for solutions.
- Final review: 4/26/2006
- Homework #1: hwk1,
Due: Sep. 14, 2012 at 11:59pm
- Homework #2: hwk2,
Due: Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:59pm (extended)
- Homework #3: hwk3, SortedPairs1000.lisp,
Due: Nov. 9, 2012 at 11:59pm
- Final Project: description, Due: Dec. 11, 2012
- Related Documents
- Beating the averages Paul Graham's article on Lisp
- Eye on the prize, Nilsson's paper on AI: ps, pdf
- Playing with AI - a collection of short articles on games: ps, pdf
- Matlab primer, Introduction to matlab: ps, pdf
- Useful links
- General Resources
Email: nvishnoi_at_cs_gmu_edu :
Office hours: Monday 2:15-4:15pm at ENG 4456
Zoran Duric: zduric_at_cs_gmu_edu 8/21/2012