Dates and Time: Tuesday 7:20 PM – 10:00 PM (Jan 19, 2010 – May 12, 2010)
SWE 619 -001 (13716): Engineering Building (Fairfax Campus)
SWE 619-DL1 (13717): On-line/Internet NET
Adjunct Professor: James Baldo Jr.
The purpose of this course is to provide the student with an overall understanding of the following state-of-the-practice software construction areas:
· constructing sequential and concurrent programs;
· constructing software components based on control and packaging structures;
· constructing software components based on concepts such as information hiding, data abstraction, procedural, inheritance, design patterns, polymorphism, iteration, and object-based/object-oriented principles;
· constructing software components of high quality; and
· constructing software components based on exception handling.
For more information: SWE-619 Spring Semester 2010 Web Page