- Ben Gelman (MS)
- Priya Mani (PhD)
- Raj Patel (PhD)
- Bahman Pedrood (PhD)
Matt Revelle (PhD)
- Hamed Sarvari (PhD)
- David Etter (2015)
Thesis: Multiview Rank Learning for Multimedia Known Item Search.
Tanwistha Saha (2014, co-advised with Huzefa Rangwala) Advanced Analytics Development and Deployment Engineer, Intel Corporation.
Thesis: Learning in Relational Networks
Pu Wang (2011), Software Engineer, Google.
Thesis: Nonparametric Bayesian Models for Unsupervised Learning.
- Loulwah AlSumait (2009, co-advised with Daniel Barbara), Assistant Professor, Kuwait University.
Thesis: Online Topic Detection, Tracking, and Significance Ranking using Generative Topic Models.
- Muna Al-Razgan (2008), Assistant Professor, King Saud University, Saudi Arabia.
Thesis: Weighted Clustering Ensembles.
- Yazhou Ren (August 2012 - current), PhD student, South China University of Technology, Guangzhou, China.
- Guoxian Yu (August 2011 - May 2013), Associate Professor, South West University, Chongqing, China.
- Roberto Avogadri (April 2009 - Sept. 2009), Analyst and Software Developer, R&D Group, Seat Pagine Gialle SPA.
- Francesco Gullo (April 2009 - Sept. 2009), Postdoctoral Researcher, Yahoo! Research, Barcelona.
- Maurizio Filippone (March 2007 - October 2007), Lecturer, University of Glasgow.
in IT students
- Ning Kang (2008, co-advised with Daniel Barbara).
Thesis: Categorization and Clustering of Unlabeled Documents.
- Sanjeev Raman (2005).
Thesis: Gene Expression Analysis on HIV-1 for Identifying Genetic Markers.