- Platforms, prices, and company
- Win 3.1, Win95 and Win NT
- 3DStyler was originally written by Krecik and Tomala in 1993 as the part of their thesis at the Institute of
Computer Science - Warsaw University of Technology in Poland http://www.xortech.com.pl/~tomala/3dstyler/
- 3DStyler supports hierarchical data structure and CSG operators, different rendering
algorithms, rendering of shadows, light sources, different material, light and shape editors.
- 3DStyler supports the followings:
- hierarchical data structure and CSG operators.
- rendering algorithms: hidden-line, flat-, Gouraud-, and Phong-shading.
- rendering of shadows.
- light sources: ambient, directional, positional and spot-light.
- material, light and shape editors.
- File formats
- Web Resources