- Platforms, prices, and company
- Windows and Mac
- Not specified
- Byte By Byte Inc:
http://www.bytebybyte.com (the site is unreachable, probably because the software is too old and the company is out of business, Sculpt 3D came out in 1987.)
- Sculpt 3D is a complete, integrated 3D modeling, rendering and animation environment.
NOTE: Could NOT find any credible source on this tool, the tool is too old.
- Free-form modeling tools, including B-splines, Bezier splines, and nurbs.
- Shift models from one type of geometry to another:
- for example: smooth a polygonal model into a nurbs mesh and back again.