Katherine (raven) Russell
Always under construction: this page is often out of date...
- Luke, S., Russell, K., Hoyle, B. Ant Geometers. In Proceedings of the Fifteenth International Conference on the Synthesis and Simulation of Living Systems, Cancun, Mexico, July 2016.
- Russell, K., Schader, M., Andrea, K., Luke, S. Swarm Robot Foraging with Wireless Sensor Motes. In Proceedings of the 14th International Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems, Istanbul, Turkey, May 2015.
- Sullivan, K., Russell, K., Andrea, K., Stout, B., Luke, S., RoboPatriots: GMU 2012 RoboCup Team. In Proceedings of the 2012 RoboCup Workshop, Mexico City, Mexico, June 2012.
- Tecuci, G., Marcu, D., Boicu, M., Schum, D., Russell K., Computational Theory and Cognitive Assistant for Intelligence Analysis, in Proceedings of the Sixth International Conference on Semantic Technologies for Intelligence, Defense, and Security, pp. 68-75, Fairfax, VA, Nov. 2011.
- Tecuci, G., Schum, D., Boicu, M., Marcu, D., Russell, K., Toward a Computational Theory of Evidence-based Reasoning, 18th International Conference on Control Systems and Computer Science, University Politehnica of Bucharest, 24-27 May 2011.
- Russell, K., Computer Abduction. Research Report 10, Learning Agents Center, George Mason University, October 2013.
- Tecuci, G., Boicu, M., Schum, D., Marcu, D., Russell, K., Disciple Cognitive Assistants for Complex Decision Making under Uncertainty. Research Report 6, Learning Agents Center, George Mason University, April 2011.