SWE 205 In-Class Exercise
Meeting 10, 22-February
- Work with your near neighbors.
- As individuals, think of an example of knowledge that you have,
which was acquired through tenacity, intution, or authority.
- I suggest you stay away from emotional issues such as religion and politics.
- Once each person has something, share with the table and discuss the following:
- How many people share that same knowledge?
- How many people disagree?
- How hard would it be to change your mind?
- Write down your responses and everyone’s names on a piece of paper.
We will present your answers at the end of class if we have time.