SWE 205 In-Class Exercise
Meeting 7, 13-February
- Work with classmates at your table.
- Find an example error message that violates one of the principles
we discussed about error messages.
- The error message could be in any software.
- Briefly describe what is wrong with the error message.
- State what usability mistake was made, using the terminology from the lecture.
- Suggest a correction, that is, a better error message.
- Write down your responses and everyone’s names on a piece of paper.
We will present your answers at the end of class if we have time.