Quiz Number 5
SWE 637, Fall 2017
Print your name on the line, top right,
then answer the questions as concisely as you can.
Please write neatly;
if I can’t read your answer I have to mark it wrong.
- (3 pts.) A tester defined three characteristics based on the input parameter
Where Made, Energy Source and Size.
The following partitionings for these characteristics have at least two mistakes.
- (7 pts.) Use the following characteristics and blocks for the questions below.
- Give tests to satisfy the Each Choice criterion.
- Give tests to satisfy the Base Choice criterion.
Assume base choices are
Value 1 = > 0,
Value 2 = > 0,
and Operation = +.
- How many tests are needed to satisfy the all combinations criterion?
(Do not list all the tests!)