Software Engineering Education
- Putting the Engineering into Software Engineering Education,
IEEE Software, Jan-Feb 2013, 30(1):96,94,95.
Selected by ACM and ThinkLoud as a notable article for 2013.
- Designing an IT College,
Peter J. Denning, Ravi Athale, Nada Dabbagh, Daniel Menasce,
Jeff Offutt, Mark Pullen, Steve Ruth, and Ravi Sandhu.
Seventh World Conference on Computers in Education (WCCE 2001),
Copenhagen, Denmark, June 2001.
- Maintaining Knowledge Currency in the 21st Century,
Paul Ammann and Jeff Offutt.
10th SEI Conference on Software Engineering Education and Training,
Virginia Beach, Virginia, April 1997.
- A Five Year Perspective on Software Engineering Graduate Programs at George Mason University,
Paul Ammann, Hassan Gomaa, Jeff Offutt, David Rine, and Bo Sanden.
7th SEI Conference on Software Engineering Education,
Springer-Verlag Lecture Notes in Computer Science Volume 750,
Jorge L. Diaz-Herrera (Ed.),
San Antonio, Texas, January 1994.
- Integrating Research, Reuse, and Integration into Software Engineering Courses,
Jeff Offutt and Roland Untch.
1992 SEI Conference on Software Engineering Education,
Springer-Verlag Lecture Notes in Computer Science Volume 640,
C. Sledge (Ed.),
San Diego, California, October 1992.
- Anatomy of a Software Engineering Project,
Cathy Bullard, Inez Caldwell, Jay Harrell, Cis Hinkle, and Jeff Offutt.
1988 SIGCSE Technical Symposium,
pages 129--133, Atlanta, GA, February 1988.
Back to my home page.