Chapters 2 & 3 Concept Inventory (CI)
Introduction to Software Testing, Edition 2
Ammann & Offutt
This is an in-class individual exercise.
These questions pertain to Chapters 02 and 03 in the book.
In my lectures,
I will assume you have read the chapters
and can give reasonable answers to these questions.
You should do this exercise individually.
You have 10 minutes.
- (Ch. 02) What is the RIPR model?
- (Ch. 02) How are test requirements and test criteria related?
- (Ch. 02) What is model-driven test design?
- (Ch. 03) Name as many components of a test as you can.
- (Ch. 03) What is controllability?
- (Ch. 03) What is a data driven test?