CS 471: OS/161 Project Assignments
Please Email the composition of your team (for OS/161
assignments) to your TA ASAP. Team size upper limit: 3 people.
Use this Google Form for that: Here
Instructions for Submitting Assignments
- Each submission SHOULD be a .tar.gz or .zip file only (No .rar files please).
- The naming convention for submission is
class_gid1_gid2_ASST# examples: CS471_G12345678_ASST0 for an
individual or CS471_G12345678_G98765432_ASST0 for a two
- Submit ONLY on Blackboard.
- YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO PLACE YOUR SOLUTION IN ANY PUBLIC
VERSION CONTROL SERVER (Such as GITHUB). If you do, we will
consider that action plagarism and report that to the Honor
- If you use anything other than CVS, provide evidence in
your submission of a succesful rollback operation (if you use
CVS, follow the instructions in the assignment).
|Assignment 0 (8%)
||September 20, 2017, before midnight
|Assignment 1 (12%)
||October 25, 2017, before midnight (NEW DATE)
|Assignment 2 (12%)
||December 6, 2017, before midnight (NEW DATE)
System call support,
Understanding system calls,
Read and Write syscalls,
Useful info of C Macros
|Assignment 3 (OPTIONAL: up to 5 extra pts)
||December 9, 2017, before midnight. NO EXTENSIONS