Language Documentation aims at producing a permanent record that describes a language as used by its language community by producing a formal grammatical description along with a lexicon. Our group works on integrating NLP systems into the documentation workflow, aiming to speed-up the process and help the work of field linguists and language communities.
- Automatic Interlinear Glossing for Under-Resourced Languages Leveraging Translations
- OCR Post-Correction for Endangered Language Texts
- An Attentional Model for Speech Translation Without Transcription
- An Unsupervised Probability Model for Speech-to-Translation Alignment of Low-Resource Languages
- Tied Multitask Learning for Neural Speech Translation