The GRAND Seminar will be held (hopefully) every week during the spring and fall semesters, and periodically at other times.
- [Research talks] During Spring 2017 (unless otherwise noted), regular meetings are every Wednesday at 1:00 pm in Engineering Building Room 4201.
The goal of this seminar series is to provide informal opportunities for students and faculty to present their work or even other people's work. Practice talks are also welcomed.
- This is a brown bag meeting; lunches will NOT be provided but you can bring your own.
- If you would like to present a seminar, please send an email to Jyh-Ming Lien
Upcoming Events (2017 Spring Schedule)
- January 31, Complex and High-Dimensional Motion Planning Under Uncertain Conditions
- Lydia Tapia, Assistant Professor, Dept. of Computer Science, University of New Mexico
- February 24, Title Collaborative Motion Planning
- Jory Denny, Assistant Professor, Dept. of Computer Science, University of Richmond
- March 10, Title TBA
- Chang-Tien Lu, Professor, Dept. of Computer Science, Virginia Tech
- April 7, Title TBA
- Jia-Bin Huang, Assistant Professor, Bradley Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Virginia Tech