- When: Tuesday, February 20, 2018 from 12:00 PM to 01:00 PM
- Speakers: Association for Computing Machinery @ George Mason University, Student Chapter
- Location: ENGR 3507
- Export to iCal
To participate in the ACM Mock Competition PLEASE BRING your own LAPTOP
About GMU ACM
The GMU ACM is a student chapter of the oldest computing organization in the world, the Association for Computing Machinery (External Link). Our goals are to provide a forum for students interested in computers, provide networking opportunities for students with other bright ACM members and technology organizations, and provide its members the benefits of exposure to the state-of-the-art developments in computing technology.
- Training for the ACM International Collegiate Programming Contest (External Link). Yearly regionals are held in various parts of the world.
- We also provide publicity for and support other programming competitions as they come along, such as the Google Code Jam and Global Game Jam.
- Promoting and supporting career events and networking events for students
For more information, contact Sean Carpenter (firstname.lastname@example.org)Posted 3 weeks, 4 days ago