For Degree Planners useful for keeping track of degree progress, please see the Tracking Degree Progress page for current undergraduates.
Most forms can be found on the Registrar's Forms page.
Forms specific to the programs offered by the CS department are provided below:
- MS-CS Plan of Study / Advising Checklist
- MS-CS Plan of Study / Advising Checklist (pre 2012)
- MS CS Thesis Approval
- PhD Pre Defense and Defense of Dissertation Approval
- CS 800 Colloquium Attendance Sheet
- PhD Graduation Checklist
- Annual Progress Report
MS ISA, MS ISYS, MS SWE
- Foundation Course Appeal Form
- MS in ISA Plan of Study (2014 onwards)
- MS in ISA (without concentration) Plan of Study - pre 2014
- MS in ISA (with concentration) Plan of Study - pre 2014
- MS in ISYS Plan of Study
- MS in SWE Plan of Study (catalog year 2017-2018 or earlier)
- MS in SWE Plan of Study (catalog 2018-2019 or later)
- All Graduate Teaching Assistant (GTA) positions are posted on Handshake.
- All Undergraduate Teaching Assistant (UTA) posistions are posted on Handshake. Only undergrads are eligible to apply.
- UTA Skills and Preferences (required as part of UTA application)