Most forms can be found on the Registrar's Forms page. Please also check the College of Engineering and Computing web page for Undergraduate Forms
For Degree Planners useful for keeping track of degree progress, please see the Tracking Degree Progress page for current undergraduates.
Most forms can be found on the Registrar's Forms page.
Forms specific to the programs offered by the CS department are provided below:
- Individualized Section Form
- Master's Thesis Request for Approval
- Master's Project Request for Approval
- CS 800 Colloquium Attendance Sheet
- Breadth Requirement Form
- Research Advisor Declaration Form
- Comprehensive Exam Form
MS ISA, MS ISYS, MS SWE
- Foundation Course Appeal Form
- MS ISA Plan of Study
- MS INFS Plan of Study
- MS INFS Plan of Study (pre 2019)
- MS SWE Plan of Study (catalog year 2017-18 or earlier)
- MS SWE Plan of Study (catalog 2018-19 or later)
- All Graduate Teaching Assistant (GTA) positions are posted on Handshake.
- For Undergraduate Teaching Assistant (UTA) posistions, click here. Only undergrads are eligible to apply.
- UTA Skills and Preferences (required as part of UTA application)