Software Testing, Fault Tolerance, Formal Methods
Cryptography, Security, Electronic Cash, Data Privacy
Internet Content Delivery Systems, Internet Measurement and Modeling, Systems Security
Cryptography, Theoretical Computation, Game Theory
Science of Cybersecurity, Secure DNS, Internet Measurement
Ad hoc Networks, Wireless Sensor Networks, Network Security
Wireless Networks, Sensor Networks, Performance Modeling and Simulation
Malware Analysis, Privacy, Digital Forensics
Cybersecurity, Networks, Control and Signalling, Logic
Laboratories and Centers
- Prof. Duminda Wijesekera discusses the practice of Syrians selling human organs for passage to the West.
- How a Mason grad uncovered a worldwide data swipe.
- Cybersecurity researchers receive $1.5 M DARPA funding to secure internet-connected devices.
- Mitigating Risk on America's Rails: Researchers Test Solutions for Safer Trains.
- Mason Team to Partner with IBM on Research.