Many Mason students receive some kind of financial aid, such as grants, scholarships, work-study employment, or loans.  Please see the University's pages on Financial Aid for more information.

The College of Engineering and Computing offers several scholarships undergraduate students. Please see CEC's financial aid page for more information.

CS Department Job Opportunities

Undergraduate students may apply for Undergraduate Teaching Assistant positions. As an undergraduate teaching assistant, you will assist other students in classes you have already taken. The UTA position is an hourly wages job that is meant to work with and around your school schedule.

The CS department also offers Research Opportunities for undergraduate students.

VSE offers positions to a small group of Undergraduate Peer Advisors (UPAs). This isn't to be confused with the CS department's UTA program. Contact the Associate Dean of Undergraduate Program's office (ENGR 2500) for more information.