The BS CS degree program is accredited by the Computing Accreditation Commission of ABET, https://www.abet.org
Program Educational Objectives
The objectives of the B.S. program in Computer Science relate to the abilities of the graduates several years after graduation. The objectives include:
Established themselves as successful and productive computing professionals or engaged in advanced study such as a graduate degree program.
Worked effectively both in team environments and as individuals.
Fulfilled their responsibilities in the areas of ethics, continuing professional development, and effective written and oral communications.
Student Learning Outcomes
The B.S. in Computer Science degree has the following student learning outcomes. Our program enables students to attain, by the time of graduation:
- Analyze a complex computing problem and to apply principles of computing and other relevant disciplines to identify solutions.
- Design, implement, and evaluate a computing-based solution to meet a given set of computing requirements in the context of the
- Communicate effectively in a variety of professional contexts.
- Recognize professional responsibilities and make informed judgments in computing practice based on legal and ethical principles.
- Function effectively as a member or leader of a team engaged in activities appropriate to the program’s discipline.
- Apply computer science theory and software development fundamentals to produce computing-based solutions. [CS]
Degrees Awarded (Annual data)